“It’s the month to bid adieu to the working days blues because it’s the month to celebrate the festival hues”
Christmas holidays are approaching so get your bags packed to fly to your favourite destination.The most joyous moment of the holiday is reunion of families. Eat, drink, party and knock around with your families. But is it so easy to travel as we think it is?Of course, not. As it is the peak season, rush in the tourist places, long lines in the ticket counter, high rates of tickets and other roadside emergencies take your excitement away.Most of us opt for a holiday loan and spend more than we should.
With my experience of travelling since childhood, I have listed below 5 tips for a convenient and peaceful travel:
1) Be Prepared: With all your bags packed and tickets booked,do you think you are going to have a perfect holiday? You might be perfectly ready but no one knows when things may go wrong. Don’t lose your temper in that situation. It won’t solve your problem instead would make your travel unworthy. For instance,if your flight is delayed, missed your bus or a flat tire, your trip is completely spoilt at the end. There is a solution to every problem.So, worry not and be prepared to handle such situations and travel with a peaceful mind.
“Relax, unwind. Get in a flip-flop state of mind.”
2) Consider Holiday Packages: Don’t splurge while travelling. During Christmas, you will find enough holiday packages at different sites. Choose your holiday package wisely and have a budget-friendly travel. It helps you to save money and see the fascinating world than those, which are not needed.
3) Wise Budget Plan: I always prefer to have budget travels. Living on a shoestring helps to travel many places and eat varieties of food. Try to have local food as it is the essence of that place. Stay in home stays instead of luxurious hotels. All these will cost you less than you expect.
4) Early or Late Flight:During Christmas holidays, people choose either to travel or to stay at home with family. Thus, choose early morning or late night flights to avoid the rush. The fare is also comparatively low during these times. Explore the internet to find cheaper rate flights and fly to your favourite destination. You just need to sit and fly to your destination so why to spend so much for a seat.
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.”
5) Choose Memories over Possessions: Trade for a memorable travel experience than gift giving. Travelling concoct memories and is the most expensive gift of all. Take your family to a beautiful spot and explore the ambiance of that place. Learn new things, meet new people and mélange with the tradition of that place. Isn’t it better than an expensive gift that hardly has a value for a lifetime? Ponder over this and the final thought would be to travel.
Travelling is not a child’s game. The moment we think about a tour, it gives us squeal of excitement and an adrenaline rush like never before. We all need a lot of planning, shopping and researching before packing. But out of all these, the most important part is the monetary pressure that comes in our way during a financial crisis. Many opt for Holiday loans, even people with bad credit. Bad credit loans are given to people who do not possess a perfect credit score. Yet, only a credit score doesn’t become a deciding factor while lending a loan, for many lenders.
BestShortTermLoans has a panel of regulated lenders, who may lend a holiday loan with bad credit. It has saved many from skipping a trip. Yet I would say to save money and be a bit splurge while travelling. Avoid staying in luxurious hotels and eating in a luxurious restaurant. Avoid buying expensive gifts. Try to travel in a group as it saves money. There is always a discount for a huge number of either people to stay in a hotel or a huge amount of items to be bought. There are many ways to travel with less money and more comfort. Know them and then start to travel. If you are running short of cash, then opt for a holiday loan and later on pay back the debt in easy monthly instalments. Rather than spending all that you have, opt for something easier. Because after holidays, many other expenditures may be awaiting you. For example, your telephone bills, house rent, gas bill, etc., Take care of the budget and enjoy your holidays.